The Standard Pathway Course
The Becoming a Doctor in Australia Course is an introductory course to help you prepare for becoming a doctor in the Australian health care system.
This IMG doctor course is for International Medical Graduates who are considering the Standard Pathway (AMC pathway).
Becoming a Doctor in Australia Course suitable for
- Trainee doctors without specialist qualifications from countries other than the USA, UK, Ireland, Canada and New Zealand
- Doctors who want to understand the main hurdles to gaining employment as a doctor in Australia
- Doctors seeking to improve their employability skills and marketing skills to potential employers in Australia
FREE Course Enrolment
Just fill in some details below to get registered and you can start the course straight away.
If you are a registered user please log in first
This course is designed for International Medical Graduates (IMGs). Primarily those IMGs who are attempting the AMC Standard Pathway for working as a doctor in Australia.
By completing this course you will possess the following core knowledge:
- What hospital employers are looking for in IMG candidates for jobs
- How to identify suitable job positions to apply for
- How to present yourself properly in the written form
- Some of the key clinical and system concepts you need to be aware of in order to thrive in the Australian health care system.