A comprehensive doctor job interview course to get your prepared for your next medical job interview.
A Course Designed for all forms of Doctor Job Interviews
By undertaking this course you will improve your doctor job interview prospects.
What you get in this doctor job interview course:
- Learn how to effectively prepare for the interview
- Learn what to bring and wear
- Learn how to source practice questions
- Learn the frameworks for answering common question types
- Learn how to relax and win over a panel
- Learn about common interview questions and scenarios
- Learn what to do after the interview
- Learn some of Anthony’s Advanced Techniques which he only shares with coaching clients and on this course
Over 150 minutes of video lessons as well as other content.
Your question not answered?
Special Bonus Upgrade:
If your question is not answered, ask it and we will provide a model answer and it even might end up being added to the course*.
*excludes clinical knowledge questions
Google Reviews Widget Wix by Endorsal
- Get a VIP Upgrade
- Our Philosophy on Online Learning
- Your Questions Answered
- Submit A Question
- Have You Booked Coaching?
- COURSE RESOURCES
- Researching the Position
- Reading Position Descriptions
- BONUS LESSON – Apply this Job Alignment Method to accelerate your performance
- Taking the Grid Alignment Process Further
- What Are Selection Criteria?
- Bonus Lesson – Essential Versus Desirable
- Sometimes Its About Competencies
- Trainee Position Description Example
- IMG Position Description Example
- Consultant Position Description Example
- Actually! Its Always About Competencies
- Trainee Competencies
- IMG Competencies
- Consultant Competencies
- Researching the Panel and Process
- Things to Get Ready
- 3 Things to Take In With You
- Bonus Video Lesson – A Sneak Peak Into My Portfolio
- How to Dress?
- Sourcing Questions
- Creating Your Own
- Have You Spoken with An Incumbent?
- How to Practice – Lesson 1
- How to Practice – Lesson 2
- Smart Practice
- Making A Good First Impression
- Multiple Mini Interviews
- Sign Post Your Answers
- Road Signs (Sign Posting 2021 Version)
- Other Options for Road Signs
- Key Issues
- Key Issues plus Competencies
- Key Issues with Style
- Key Issues Micro to Macro
- Key Issues Timeline
- Behavioural Questions
- Tell Us About Yourself?
- Professional Scenarios
- CAMP – Why You for the Job?
- The STAR – Give Us An Example Of….?
- What Sort of Examples to Prepare
- CanMEDS – Hypothetical Questions
- SPIES – Professional or Ethical Questions
- RACE a Mnemonic for Clinical Scenario Questions
On The Day
- Before You Go In
- When You Go In. Smile
- Countenance and Body Language
- Why You Should Reference Your CV in the Interview
- Tell Us About Yourself / Why Should We Pick You?
- How Have You Prepared?
- What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses?
- The Clinical Problem Question
- Work Conflict
- Example Questions Revisited
- The Do You Have Any Questions?, Question
- What to Do if You Get Stumped
- Illegal Or Discriminatory Questions
- Write Down The Questions
- Sending a Thank You
Advanced Techniques – Caution
- Advanced Questions to Ask the Panel
- How to Ace a Video Interview
Student Generated Extra Questions
- Demonstrating You Have Done Enough Research
- Giving an Example of Using Research in Practice
- Demonstrating Patient or Person Centred Care
- Are Notes OK In the Interview
- Why Should We Give You This Job / Not Give You This Job?
- Example of Professionalism
Course Certificate & Assignment
- Get Your Certificate and Digital Badge
- Thank You
- Discounted Coaching
🙋 When Does the Doctor Job Interview Course Start?
The course is not like one of those university courses where you have to wait for the Semester to commence. You can enrol and start straight away. There are always students progressing through the course at any point in time.
🙋 Is the course an online course?
The course is accessible completely online and can be taken at your own pace.
🙋 Can I Start the Course Straight Away?
🙋 How Many Doctors Have Taken the Course?
Over 500 doctors just like yourself from all paths, including trainees, IMGs and consultants have taken the course and benefited greatly from the training. You can read some of the reviews on the course landing page.
🙋 How Long Do I Have Access to the Doctor Job Interview Course?
Once you purchase the course you have access to it forever. Some of the benefits of lifetime access are:
- You can come back to the course in a year or so when you have another job application and refresh your technique.
- You get the benefit of additional lessons added to the course over time (initially there were around 20 lessons, now there are well over 60).
🙋 What’s the Best Way to Access the Doctor Job Interview Course?
I recommend reviewing the course whilst sitting down at a desktop or laptop. That way you can best practice some of the techniques and strategies I go over.
However, the content is just as easily accessible on a smartphone. So you could review it on your way to work on the train or bus. Just remember to take your earbuds!!
🙋 Do You Go Over Actual Questions In the Doctor Job Interview Course?
Absolutely. I break down a number of the common doctor job interview questions and question types in the course.
Plus. If you get the add-on “Ask Any Question” option, then you have the option of requesting me to address a specific question within the course.
🙋 Do You Have a List of Questions I can Use to Practice?
Yes we do. It’s called our AdvanceMed QuestionBank. There are now well over 1200 questions that you can use to practice for your next doctor job interview.
🙋 What if I Have a Query or Question About a Particular Lesson?
If you have a thought or a comment or a query about a particular lesson. Just pop it in the comment section below that particular lesson and I will receive it and provide you with a response (normally within 24 hours).
🔥 HOT TIP – You can also go through the comments your self and see if someone else has asked a question similar to yours.
🙋 Is the Doctor Job Interview Course for Trainee Doctors?
Absolutely, the core content is relevant to whatever stage of the medical career process you are in. But there are additional lessons relevant specifically to trainees.
Remember if you purchase as a trainee doctor you gain the benefit of the course time and time again as you progress through your career.
🙋 Is the Doctor Job Interview Course for International Doctors?
Absolutely, the core content is relevant to whatever stage of the medical career process you are in. But there are also additional lessons relevant specifically to IMGs.
Remember if you purchase as an IMG you gain the benefit of the course time and time again as you progress through your career.
🙋 Is the Doctor Job Interview Course for Consultant / Specialist Doctors?
Absolutely, the core content is relevant to whatever stage of the medical career process you are in. But there are additional lessons relevant specifically to consultants and specialists.
Remember if you purchase as a consultant you gain the benefit of the course time and time again as you progress through your career.
🙋 Is the Doctor Job Interview Course for Medical Students?
Absolutely, the core content is relevant to whatever stage of the medical career process you are in.
Remember if you purchase as a medical student you gain the benefit of the course time and time again as you progress through your career.
🙋 What’s the Difference Between the Doctor Job Interview Course and Your Coaching Service?
One key difference is price. I obviously have to charge considerably more for coaching services as you are buying my time on a one on one basis.
If you are considering using me as a coach, I actually suggest you take and complete the course first as it will help to speed up your learning during coaching because you will have gone over many of the techniques that we practice in coaching.
This means you are likely to need less coaching with me. And your coaching sessions can be even more laser targeted on specific areas of improvement.
Also, if you do complete the course. As a reward, I offer you a discount on your next coaching session with me.